[STL Geocaching] Re: Sleepless in Eureka

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 18:40:19 -0600

yep, that waz me alright.

glenn
-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Paul Becker
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 6:32 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STL Geocaching] Re: Sleepless in Eureka

Cool.  I remember that after it was reported stolen, you rode up there on
your cycle and confirmed it was still there.  Thanks for
that, because I went out there the night it was reported and I swear I
couldn't see it.  It would have been gone off of
geocaching.com for good.

I'm kind of surprised that it has remained there this long.  That park is a
hangout for the younger crowd, so one of these days
someone will stumble over it and that'll be that.

Paul

Our WebPage!   //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info.
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"