[GeoStL] Re: Saint Peters Caching News

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:55:25 -0500

-
Ken,

I think you're absolutely right on.  Not about the city ignoring you, they
shouldn't do that.  But i can understand how it might complicate things to
work for the city and also to be an advocate for geocaching.  I still
appreciate all the help you gave me with the class, thanks.

See my next email, answering Tim.

Susan