[GeoStL] Re: Saint Peters Caching News

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:18:33 -0500

-
I'm trying not to get involved because I don't live
in that area, and I've got plenty of other SLAGA
business I am involved with.  Dottie did contact
me via gc.com this spring because I left a log on
their park-sponsored cache. She asked me for
contact information.  I just emailed her and
she said that it is too late to do anything this
summer - maybe in the fall.
It would be a good idea for anyone interesting
in helping her with geocaching education and
P.R. to contact her now, so she knows she has
support when she needs it.  I am wondering if
Mothership is still involved.  She was the one
who worked with the Wentzville Park dept.
to place the co-sponsored cache.