[GeoStL] SLAGA Podcast - Episode 2

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 01:19:44 -0500

Paul Konopacki (konopapw) interviews Jim Williams (Dorkus&Co.) about his
FTF of the cache placed in the St. Louis area for the 2005 Magellan
'Be There' geocaching contest.

You can find the podcast temporarily at:

http://www.geostl.com/konopapw/200500821_SLAGA_Podcast_ep2_Stereo.mp3
Length: 38 min, 44 sec
48 kbps, 22050 Hz, Stero
Size:  13.6MB

Smaller version is at:
http://www.geostl.com/konopapw/200500821_SLAGA_Podcast_ep2_Mono.mp3
Length: 38 min, 44 sec
20 kbps, 16000 Hz, Mono
Size:  5.6MB

I am still looking for a permanent home to host these SLAGA podcasts. What that
mean is a geocaching website that has an established RSS feed.
http://www.georadio.org would be the perfect place because it is meant to be
a host for podcasts like mine.  But that site is being neglected and the
webmaster
deltadawg, is AWOL.  He hasn't produced a podcast in over a month.  I know
there are geocachers out there like me who have content they want hosted on his
site.

On a related note, I created a short promo for Sonny and Sandy who run
http://www.podcacher.com and make their own geocaching podcasts. Sonny
said they would include my promo in an up-coming podcast.