[GeoStL] Re: Ruined Weekend

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 05:47:46 -0700 (PDT)

Steeleville IL....
The situation has calmed down a bit.  My dad called Hucks Headquarters and some
guy told him that gas was going dry, but all other sources proved otherwise.  I
think all this was a hike and more of a 9/11 type panic again

I am gonna try to do something... Dont know if I will be able to do my
backpacking thing like I wanted.  All I know is I have gone 2 straight weeks
without a day off and I have got to get away from civilization, but also got to
consider moving in on my own, and paying off my bills....

I love geocaching, and am addicted to it, but somehow, I wish, I would have
just heard about it a year later, but I have seen so many places it is worth it.

Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Joe,

I forgot, what town do you live in?

Susan