[GeoStL] Re: Ruined Weekend

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:31:47 -0500

Joe,

I forgot, what town do you live in?

Susan
  -----Original Message-----
  From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Joe Taylor
  Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:40 PM
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [GeoStL] Ruined Weekend

  Well that does it for me.  The gas stations are going dry in my area and
already exceeding $3.10 a gallon.  only one gas station in my town and that
is expecged to go dry before friday afternoon.

  so so much for my weekend... I hope you all can enjoy whats left of what
we got.  What is even worse, is I have noticed gas tanker trucks with empty
placards (HAZMAT)... It is not looking good.

  Thanks for the little backpacking tips anyway, but looks like I will have
towait till later to do that

  Joe Taylor

  IS IT FRIDAY YET?

  Check out my NEW Web Page
  Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
  UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

  Rockey the Flying Squirrell
   What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

  http://mail.yahoo.com