[GeoStL] Ruined Weekend

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:39:38 -0700 (PDT)

Well that does it for me.  The gas stations are going dry in my area and
already exceeding $3.10 a gallon.  only one gas station in my town and that is
expecged to go dry before friday afternoon.

so so much for my weekend... I hope you all can enjoy whats left of what we
got.  What is even worse, is I have noticed gas tanker trucks with empty
placards (HAZMAT)... It is not looking good.

Thanks for the little backpacking tips anyway, but looks like I will have
towait till later to do that

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

http://mail.yahoo.com