[GeoStL] Re: Restaurant in Columbia, MO? or near?

  • From: gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 05:41:40 +0000

There's a Steak 'n Shake at that same exit which is 63 north then a quick turn
onto PP west. Or there is a Wendy's to the east. It is usually a busy
intersection with a lot of people making lane changes.

She might prefer to exit on the western edge of Columbia onto Stadium south and
enter the Columbia Mall area. It is a far calmer exit.  They might then meet in
the food court and make plans from there. There are at least a jillion choices
of places in and around the Mall and most have hamburgers.

Libby
Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular