[GeoStL] Re: Restaurant in Columbia, MO? or near?

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:11:41 -0500

Exit 128 has a bunch of options, in addition to the Cracker Barrel already mentioned. There's a Friday's (not a bad place for lunch) on the south side of 70. On the north side there's a Steak and Shake and a little strip mall with a Mexican place I ate at once-really good food. I can't remember the name, though. There's a Hooters that quite visible from the highway-oops, momentarily forgot the grandma friendly part :-)

On Oct 22, 2008, at 9:24 PM, tnands wrote:

Since everyone here knows everything ...  lol

My mom is looking for a senior-friendly restaraunt near the highway in, near or around Columbia. She wants to meet her brother (who lives in KC) there for lunch (SEE -- this IS GEO related!).  Does anyone know the Columbia area very well (I don't know ..  maybe perhaps someone who has recently spent some time there going to school or something????   LOL) and could recommend something and an exit?

Thanks!

Nancy