[GeoStL] Re: Restaurant in Columbia, MO? or near?

  • From: "tnlnsl57" <tnlnsl57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 00:49:29 -0500

There's also a Golden Corral at the same exit. 63North, exit 70, then turn to
the north,it's past the Home Depot, and has a pretty impressive selection..
pretty good catfish last time I was there. And if you like rolls, it's worth
the trip just for them. Yummo!
  From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 00:05:52 -0500
  To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Well ..  mom almost always orders a hamburger.Just a regular, well-done
hamburger. Maybe ketchup and mustard and the occasional onion and tomato -- but
only if they arrive on the plate and NOT on the burger because she cannot STAND
hot tomatoes and lettuce. LOL .    Oh .. occasionally she'll get completely
wild and order catfish and crazy results in chicken livers!  I'll assume her
brother is about the same in adventure lol

  Some place they can sit for a while and chat.

  Thanks!
  Nancy