[GeoStL] Re: Problems with 60cs???

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:46:14 -0500

Many times I have experienced a way off maximum speed.  I have always
figured it was the result of the GPS getting a bad reading on your location
and then a good one.  So if the GPS thinks you are not where you are (due to
a bad fix) and then it shows you in the right position, the GPS will think
you moved real fast.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

  _____