[GeoStL] Re: Tomorrow

  • From: "Brad Myers" <bmyers88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:51:01 -0500

Yes it is a 618 and yes I have them. I'll see if I can place the info in the
e-mail

Traditional Cache Zoo (#2) Field Trip: Penguins & Puffins by BlueBeadMan and
his Unified Studies class Found it Found it Found it
Code: GCNKB4 N38° 38.225  W90° 17.403 (WGS84) Size: Micro    Hidden on
4/22/2005 In Missouri, United States

This is a nice easy cache at the Zoo. The cache should be fairly easy to
find, but you will need to walk a bit to get to it, and usually there are
TONS of muggles near the cache site.
When I announced that our next school field trip would be to the zoo,
several of my students chimed in by saying ?Now we can go GEOCACHING!?
Coming from them that thought was a little surprising, but hey, they seemed
sincere and there was a geocache already at the zoo, so I agreed to let them
try to find that existing cache. As we prepared to go, someone suggested
than the class should hide a couple of geocaches in honor of our trip. Now
the field trip is over and we did just that--we hid two new 35mm film
cannisters along two of the newer attractions at the zoo.

Now, there is NO funny business involved with either cache. Both caches are
straight-forward ?find the container, find the cache? type caches. The hint
will be a B-I-G spoiler, so unless it is absolutely necessary, you might NOT
want to look at it immediately. Both containers are hidden from view but
very accessible to the massive amount of muggles visiting the zoo. Both
containers are on well-worn paths. Take a look around you before trying to
retrieve the film cannisters to make sure no one is looking at you, and
possibly wait a minute or two if they are looking your way. That might help
make sure that the caches remain in place for a while longer. Other than
that, have FUN and let?s go GEOCACHING!

   _____

HYPERLINK "http://www.geostl.com/";

Click on the logo to visit SLAGA
   _____

Additional hints: Elizabeth L. Green
   _____

Traditional Cache Zoo (#3) Field Trip: Along a River's Edge by BlueBeadMan
and his Unified Studies class Found it Found it
Code: GCNKB8 N38° 38.062  W90° 17.568 (WGS84) Size: Micro    Hidden on
[...]

containers are on well-worn paths. So take a look around you before trying
to retrieve the film cannisters to make sure no one is looking at you, and
possibly wait a minute or two if they are looking your way. That might help
make sure that the caches remain in place for a while longer. Other than
that, have FUN and let?s go GEOCACHING!

   _____

HYPERLINK "http://www.geostl.com/";

Click on the logo to visit SLAGA
   _____

Additional hints: Under the base of a log bench