[GeoStL] Problems with 60cs???

  • From: "Eric & Dayna East" <believer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:19:36 -0500

Have any of you ever noticed your map screen shrink down to where the map is
only displayed on about 40% of the screen?
I've seen this 3 or 4 times. If I turn it off and then back on, the screen
returns to normal size.

Another thing i've noticed ( I saw it a couple of times in my old vista too) is
erroneous max speed indication on the trip computor page. Today it said my max
speed had been 103 mph and another time it said that I had some how managed to
get my Coca Cola van up to 174 mph!!!! :-)

What's the deal?

God bless!

Eric