[GeoStL] Re: Pioneer cache...

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:42:13 -0600

-
I knew it was a matter of time... Especially after we had the talk with the
ranger of the state park in Columbia... This is one reason that a virtual
cache should be allowed in wilderness area. But, that is a whole different
story..

Glad we got to experience it before it was yanked!

Mike

"Insert useless tagline here"