[GeoStL] Re: Picnic Update

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:02:57 -0500

-
well dave...I might go out there this weekend and gather coordinates to
place my scavenger hunt items. I'm planning to be there earlier on the 18th,
so I'd be more than happy to help out with setup. I've got a kids course for
my scavenger hunt game, so that could be one. I don't know. I'm only going
to do the scavenger hunt game and the one involving small amounts of
construction flags. Other than that, I'm good to go! Thanks everyone! I'm
looking forward to meeting everyone!

~Chris