[GeoStL] Re: Picnic Update

  • From: "TKLNHL" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:29:23 -0500

If anyone needs help with coordinates or setting up/scouting out before the
picnic let me know. I am in that area M-TH by 9:00 am taking my daughter to her
part-time school. We probably won't be able to attend the picnic and get a look
at everyone as  the "Princess Birthday Party" invitation will supercede all
other social intentions and obligations.

If anyone wants to contact me offlist via email for an idea on a nifty dessert,
please do so. I had what I thought was a creative idea but now won't be able to
follow through since the Queen has set forth her decree and it does not invovle
geocaching -- but my dessert does lol.

I'm also available to brainstorm via email for ideas.  I have a few ideas for
caches that might work well with kids or as kid games. Temporary kind of
things.  How many "kids" would you expect to show up? Do they work better as
individuals or teams? Do you plan on having prizes in a cache of some sort for
them?

I'm making a pointed effort at ignoring Glenn's sneaky "why don't you give a
presentation" email ....

Nancy HL