[GeoStL] Re: Picnic

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:13:08 -0500

Jen,

It looks like you may have made yourself the designated picnic organizer. :-)

Local park would be a good idea because one person wouldn't be responsible for
the majority of the facility and the cleanup afterwards.

Another good park might be Greensfelter since it is basically woods and picnic
tables and not any ball or open fields where families with kids normally go.

I might be able to reserve the lower shelter at Whitecliff and get the $25 fee
waived.

I'm sure there are good places in St. Chuck too, but us So. County boys don't
know that area well enough.

Rich