[GeoStL] Picnic

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:13:10 -0500

Well,
I just talked to my SIL about using her property for a caching event and she
was very hesitant about it. So, sounds like that is out for at least the
time being. I will see if I can ease her mind over it for the future. She is
nervous about it being on the internet, and people she doesn't know. If you
would even be interested in driving that far for a picnic/event.

Was anyone else thinking about hosting a picnic? It might be fun to do one
in a local park, like Babler or Castlewood or something that already has
some caches.

Jen

"To commit our children to the care of irreligious people is to commit lambs
to the superintendency of wolves." -- Timothy Dwight, President of Yale
1795-1817

http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/nyisutter
St. Louis BookCrossing Chapter
http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/stlouisbookcrossers/Main.html