[GeoStL] Re: Packwood open again.

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 22:13:58 -0500

Man, does this bring back memories...

I found these caches with Happy Kraut and Myotis (just think about that) way
back in 2004.  If I remember correctly, when we were done and starting to walk
back to the car, we came upon the little train that runs out there.  We were so
tired they let us ride back to the parking lot on the train.

Bernie, does that sound about right?

Susan