[GeoStL] Re: PRE MOGA CACHING

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:35:21 -0500

-
Dan,

Lobocs and I (along with half of quailman02) will be getting there
around the same time.  We'll contact you when we arrive to see where
we can meet up.

We're leaving from Maryland Heights around 6am, going to Columbia,
then taking 63 up to MOGA.  We're planning on bringing lunch and
eating there before starting the 2007 caches.

Andrew

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx