[GeoStL] PRE MOGA CACHING

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:03:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

  I will be heading to MOGA early Friday morning and will be there before or
around noon....I will be pre MOGA caching at last years site in the afternoon.
Anyone going to be there and want to group cache? I have no plan right now as
to where I will start or finish....email me here or off list. Friday Morning I
will only be contactable (is that really a word? :)) by cell phone at
573-578-5569.

  Dan (Thunder_Monk)

Access, No Cost.