[GeoStL] Re: PDA for paperless caching

  • From: "Jon Mertz" <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:24:03 -0600

-
Saw this one just before coming across this E-mail:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=2719545&sku=P175-2040R&CMP=EMC-TIGEREMAIL&SRCCODE=WEM1276IS

I'm considering picking up a palm (or more likely pocket PC/cell phone
combo) myself. Haven't done my homework on them yet though.