[GeoStL] PDA

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:07:58 -0600

-
Can someone who is more knowledgeable than me about PDA let me know about this
unit:
Axim X30
http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/category.aspx/pda?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs
I have a chance to purchase one for $200 wanting to know if that is a good deal
and if this is a good unit.  Please let me know soon as I don't know how long
this will be available.

This is the info. from somebody local trying to sell it:
Brand new Dell hand held PDA/ pocket pc bought for christmas but never used
except 2 times maybe. Is wireless internet ready has 2 different leather cases
one w/ places in it for Credit Cards, pens, the PDA and such and on for just
the PDA its self. Has 512 MB built in RAM if I remember right and come w/
Pharos Pocket GPS Navigator software that has everything from moving maps
auto/one-touch re-routing, voice prompted turn-by-turn guidance, multiple-stop
routing, and even available traffic & directory services. All this brand new
would cost around $300-$400 brand new and I can let it all go for $200 obo I
even still have all the manuals and software. Even has its own version of
windows incase you should ever need it.

Thanks
Jen

-- Desc: "AVG certification"