[GeoStL] Re: On the way home from cache trip

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:55:52 -0500

As an avid rider myself, I think someone was watching over you that day.  Tire
carcassas on the road at night is my worst fear, you just can't see them,
especially if it's raining outside.  I've been riding since the mid 70's
without  bailing off - yet.  I'm probably living on borrowed time now.  I'm
glad you were wearing protective clothing, wouldn't leave home without it on.
Glad to see you in good spirits after all of that!
BBD1> Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:36:52 -0400> From: kolaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [GeoStL] On the way home from cache
trip> > -> > > This was on 270 by hanley road. Almost half way home.I put it on
my last cache> log. GC86DE> All OK with me. Bike is dead. Kevin> > > >
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=8fd3d58e-4c61-4c26-b4e2-3200b250a450>
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching > Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you.  Find new ways to share.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/photogallery/posts?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Photo_Gallery_082008