[GeoStL] Re: On the way home from cache trip

  • From: Martin Gross <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:19:56 -0500

WOW.
Good job staying alive!

-MBG
On Aug 25, 2008, at 5:37 PM, thejones crew wrote:

Ok...I think you have Stephen beat. Glad you are doing OK, you were VERY lucky. Hope all the aches and pains heal soon.

Arlene (JonesCrew)

> Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:36:52 -0400
> From: kolaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [GeoStL] On the way home from cache trip
>
> -
>

> This was on 270 by hanley road. Almost half way home.I put it on my last cache
> log. GC86DE
> All OK with me. Bike is dead. Kevin

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=8fd3d58e-4c61-4c26-b4e2-3200b250a450

See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out!