[GeoStL] Re: NGR shipping

  • From: Craig Ingram <seaeye@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:04:10 -0700 (PDT)

-

You can't beat Priority on the long haul. Mail that same package to California
and see which one makes it first. Priority will hands down everytime. It sounds
like your package made it within the time restraints set forth by Priority. You
mailed it Friday, it would have then been officailly recognized by the post
office on Saturday- Day 1 Sunday doesn't count no mail then. Monday was day 2
and Tuesday was day 3. Priority gaurantees 2-3 day delivery. No scam there, and
I'm not a postal employee and I was not paid for this in any way. Had you
mailed it first class you wouldn't have left them the option to wait three days
to deliver it.

my two