[GeoStL] Re: NGR shipping

  • From: showme69 <showme69@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:35:00 -0500

One piece of advice for the USPS is never pay extra for Priority Mail over
First Class. Nothing but a scam. Had a Priority Mail envelope sent from St.
Louis to my house in Union on a Friday once. Approximately 50 miles. Even
sent first class, it should have arrived on Saturday, but I didn't receive
it until Tuesday. Sometime for fun, ask a postal worker how Priority mail is
handled differently than first class. It isn't. That's the scam.
Gale