[GeoStL] Re: NGR shipping

  • From: Craig Ingram <seaeye@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:41:13 -0700 (PDT)

-

My experience is with shipping and recieving 5-10 lb packages to and from
California (weekly) and no one else can touch Priority mail. Parcel post, UPS,
and FedEx and the former DHL all take a week to ten days to make that same trip
at more expense. Priority is always here (or there) in three days cheaper than
you could ship it with the others. If I was shipping letters I would never use
it no matter what part of the country I was shipping them to. And for sure
wouln't have used it for a 50 mile trip basically across town.