[GeoStL] NCR: Alpha Antivirus

  • From: "Libby Morehead" <gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 22:03:20 -0600

-
GlacierAlpha Antivirus has somehow become installed on my laptop (bought =
from eBay) and won't go away. It keeps popping up wanting to renew for =
another year at a hefty price. I don't want it at all but can't Remove =
it under Remove Programs.=20

When I don't answer to download it, my computer goes into some kind of =
safe mode screen and then pops off to restart again.

Can anyone tell me something to do? (I can just hear some of the =
suggestions now..smile.)

Libby

from this