[GeoStL] Re: NCR: Alpha Antivirus

  • From: lane634@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 04:33:26 +0000

-
There is a free program called Spybot Search and Destroy.  You can download it
once you set it up it will check for over 700k known threats.  I just used it
on my week old laptop and I already had 20 threats.  Care's computer is
seriously infected with pop-ups.  It's good to get on top of these things
before they get out of hand.
-Phil

From: "Libby Morehead" <gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 22:26:15
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NCR: Alpha Antivirus

-
Lane, I don't know how to do a spybot sweep.

Libby

From: Libby Morehead
Sender: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx