[GeoStL] Re: NCR

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 13:35:52 -0500

-
I am not a doctor nor do I play one on TV but it depends on why you are
taking it in the 1st place. If whatever you had went away, probably not but
if you are taking it for maintenance  your asthma, I would take if for as
long as you want to control the asthma.

We have some people take it for their emphysema and other lung diseases,
those things dont go away ya just have to work with what ya have. If the
Advir make ya breathe better, take it until you feel like a good bout of
breathlessness  is really what you are looking for to round out your day.

The Flovent portion takes a couple of weeks to start working and neither of
the two drugs in Advir are of the "quick action" verity.  And as always DO
NOT take more than the recommended dose.  Just as it is slow to start
working, it is slow to wear off.

Always rinse your mouth after using.

This drug and others like it will enhance your geocaching ability [1],
enable you leap tall buildings in a single bound and make your ... never mind.

  Always take drugs and geocache safely.  [2]

glenn

[1]  mandatory geocaching reference.
[2]  New geocaching safety message

At 01:12 PM 5/30/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>-
>   Glenn, I'm on that Advair. Started with the 500 and now I'm taking the
>250. Is that something I have to take the rest of my life or is it just
>temporary?  Bernie

> the Subject field

Subject field