[GeoStL] Re: NCR

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 11:18:15 -0500

I saw a few claiming to be from Ebay yesterday to get your social security
number, bank account info, credit card info, etc... Use your best judgement.

If you get one of these e-mails, forward it (not as an attachment or change the
subject line) to:

Ebay:         spoof@xxxxxxxx
Paypal:      spoof@xxxxxxxxxx

Or forward it to the institution it claims to be from. Sometimes I get one from
time to time from banks I have never done business with. And the age old saying
"If in doubt, throw it out" also applies to this.

~Chris