[GeoStL] Re: Missing Geocoin

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <crowesfeat30@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:49:36 -0700 (PDT)

Rich,

I just typed in the name rage242 in the seek another player field & came up
with his stats page. He's been a Premium Member since '01 and has maintained
hes membership since then. Most of his cache logs (all eight of 'em) were
posted on the date that a cache was activated so for a while at least he was
watching for them. Also, most to his posts have been deleted for some reason.
The only one on a cache page I was able to find was the one for Eddys Picnic
Friends posted back in '01. It even has a picture with it. I'll try e-mailing
him as he does keep up a Premium Membership even though he doesn't log any
caching he does (at least since '01 anyway). I don't really expect a positive
response though because he seems to be the kind of person who enjoys taking and
keeping other's TB's & spoiling other's fun for his own enjoyment.

Sarah

GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sarah,

Glenn may remember but I remember someone from around the Springfield (MO) area
that was stealing caches and I think they used the name of Rage. How did you
find out he was a premium member? I didn't get any matches when I searched for
that name for found or hidden caches.

I did find this on a Googlies search:

Your Nick or Name:Rage242E-mail address (optional):cope242@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Memories Of Guinny:I don't care how much any of you people think you knew her.
She was my Aunt Alma, but much more than an aunt. I called
on this woman when my life was at it's lowest and she guided
me back home.

She may have been a friend to you, but she was everything to
me. She was truely a selfless person. You have no idea how
great she actually was. You may think you do, but let me
assure you you don't.

I love you Aunt Alma!

Michael

Monday, February 26th 2001 - 08:01:30 PM

Since he/she has a Swbell email address, he/she could be from around here.

Rich