[GeoStL] Missing Geocoin

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <crowesfeat30@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 13:30:36 -0700 (PDT)

I went out to "Oh, eye see it now II"  to retrieve my first GeoCoin so I could
take it with me to Tennessee this weekend as it had not moved very much since I
released it. It was not in there & the second to last entry in the log book
said:

"5-25-05 Raped this cache today. Mike, Kim & Steve. Rage242"

Rage 242 is a premium member of Geocaching.com and he (she?) seems to be here
in Missouri. My questions are: 1. Has anyone else encountered this person or
perhaps had caches "raped" by them? And 2. Should I try to contact them & see
if they have my GeoCoin in a perhaps fruitless attempt to get it back into
circulation?

Sarah (Crowesfeat30)