[GeoStL] Re: Meramec flooding

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:25:39 -0500

I got Father's Day cache out in time, but I don't know about Father's Day.  I
went by Flamm City tonight and I suspect it's gone, or will be gone.  Tired
cache is very questionable at this time too.  I'll disable them till the tide
goes down.
BBD1

From: gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Meramec
floodingDate: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:52:11 -0500

For anyone with caches along the Meramec river, such as Marshall road in
Kirkwood and Valley Park, Al Foster trail in Glencoe, Lower Meramec County Park
in south county, may want to temporarily disable their caches and check on them
again once the water goes down. I'm sure many will be missing or the logs
unsignable (if that's a word).

Rich

Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference.  Learn
more.