[GeoStL] Re: Meramec flooding

  • From: "Jason Murray" <jemurray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 09:21:01 -0500

-
When I placed caches in areas that had the potential to flood.  I
would make containers that would withstand the floods.  The container
of choice was an ammo can with a good seal.  The container was then
chained to a solid object.  If you are going to disable a cache, this
would be a good opportunity to consider changing your containers to
something that makes more sense for this area.  For all the people
disabling caches I am curious to hear what type of container you are
using.

I still see too many people placing tupperware type containers.

Thoughts?

--
Jason E. Murray
jemurray@xxxxxxxxx