[GeoStL] Re: Main GPSr?

  • From: "Barbara Kryvko" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 19:10:46 -0600

-
Yes, I have. However, as I found out at today's event, I spent a lot of time really worried that I was going to drop my iPhone in the snow. I may use my GPSr in bad or wet weather, or in situations where I might not be able to completely protect my iPhone.

Barbara
missourimule

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bart Cross" <bartcross@xxxxxxxxx>