[GeoStL] Re: Main GPSr?

  • From: Laura Williams <pi.arent.square@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 18:26:04 -0600

I go between my Oregon and my phone. I find myself at ease a lot more with
the GPSr because of battery issues and wanting to keep the phone battery
alive so I can use it for emergency purposes if needed. But if I'm out in a
new area and get the caching itch, the phone makes it so much easier. I
like to fly by the seat of my pants from time to time. I actually started
with my phone, so I suppose I'm doing the opposite of what you are.

- Laura

yoyoteacher