[GeoStL] Re: Magellan SportTrack Map?

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwilliams2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:22:44 -0500

I use the map screen with mine.  Walk to the dot and you're there.  I use the
"Track Up" option so the top of the screen is always the direction I'm walking.
 You can tell visually if the cache is left or right, etc.  It's pretty much
the same as using the compass.  If using the compass just keep the waypoint at
the top and it means that you're heading towards it.

Jim