[GeoStL] Re: Magellan SportTrack Map?

  • From: "Mike Bollinger" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:42:06 -0500

-
Hi Everybody, (except for RGS who compared a Magellan with a Yugo - what
help is that?!?!? (just joking Rich))  I really appreciate the info.
That really helps out a lot.  Now when someone shows up with a Magellan
or wants to use the one I have, I won't have to say
"errr....ummmm....well....uuhhh...."

I've gotten a few to signup for the class right now, I will be on the
local AM radio station on the Day Break Show to talk about Geocaching
and I'm going to try to get something on the TV and newspaper too.

I really want to get a lot signed up and it's all for selfish reasons.
I am almost done with Mid Mo Caches and with the cost of gas so high,
I'm hoping to get some new caches around here.  I'm even thinking about
giving everyone who attends a ready-to-go cache.

If any of you cachers are in town and want to stop by, I'd be really
glad to see you.  Anyone who helps doesn't have to register or pay.

Thanks again for all the really great responses!!!

Mike (Lazylightning)