[GeoStL] Re: Lunch tomorrow - Friday

  • From: bleu-kangareu@xxxxxxx
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:20:45 -0400

-

Not attempting to compete, but ...

For those who can't do lunch before 12:30, I'll be at the GOC where they are
serving Beef Kapama, yummmmmm.

Beef Kapama with Noodles $6.00
(braised beef cubes in wine & tomato sauce)
OR Baked Fish with Noodles $6.00
OR Pastitsio (ground beef, macaroni casserole)$5.50
Gyro Sandwich $5.00
(seasoned beef and lamb served on pita bread
(with tomatoes, onions and tzatziki sauce)
Two Dolmathes $2.00
Spanakopita (spinach with cheese pita) $2.50
Greek Salad with olive oil dressing $4.00
Dessert $2.00
(Baklava, Galatobouriko, Kataifi, or Walnut Cake)

http://www.assumptiongoc.org/FridayLuncheons.dsp