[GeoStL] Re: Lunch tomorrow - Friday

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:45:02 -0500

Didn't know you were at Yellowstone Café!

Bridget

________________________________

From: cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Lunch tomorrow - Friday
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:04:45 -0500

Just checked the e-mails and didn't see anything set up.  So here it goes!
Let's meet at America's Incredible Pizza at 5254 S. Lindbergh.  We had lunch
there some time ago and had a fairly good showing.  They are behind the Outback
Steakhouse close to the corner of Lindbergh and Baptist Church Rds. where the
old Target used to be.  For those GPS challenged, it is at: N 38 31.592 and W
90 21.948.  Let's meet there at 11:30 am.  Hope to see you there!
BBD1,  Bob

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get
started.
<http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_video_072008>

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your
kids.
<http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_family_safety_072008>