[GeoStL] Re: Lunch tomorrow - Friday

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 14:53:25 -0700 (PDT)

Pick a place and geocachers will show up!
  Ladybug STL

thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }           Thought I was finally going
to get to eat lunch with the gang, but Emily ended up having surgery today and
not just a consult. She has a follow up in two weeks so we will get a second
chance then. What are you all doing on the 15th???

  Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get
started.