[GeoStL] Re: Lunch down South (way down South...)

  • From: "Dave" <deltabravoromeo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 08:06:55 -0500

Sounds like El Tapitio is the place -- how 'bout 11:30 for the time?

See everyone there!!

Dave
___________________________
          From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 9:49 PM

          Wohooo, sounds like a plan to me! I would vote to eat Mexican...El
Tapitio maybe. I have an appointment at 9AM, and then a second one at 2PM, but
the rest of the day is free!

          Arlene

          From: deltabravoromeo@xxxxxxxxxxx
          To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Subject: [GeoStL] Lunch down South (way down South...)
          Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 11:10:06 -0500

          It's a little bit earlier than last week to ask so maybe we'll have
better luck on getting together --  anyone up for lunch on Wednesday somewhere
in Farmington?!?

          Someone suggest a place (my choice of LJS might not have been the one
anyone else would have picked, but then I like fish...)

          We can kick around areas/caches to go after during lunch.

          Dave R.
          DumLuck

          Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from
Jamie. Learn Now

6:39 PM