[GeoStL] Re: Lunch down South (way down South...)

  • From: Tonya Owens <hbmamag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:32:46 -0400

Normally...YES...only this time I have to go to Jeff City on Wednesday to get
my son. But, I don't work, so hopefully very very soon I can meet you all. I am
covered in PI...my face being the worse, so I look a bit hideous to meet people
for the first time anyway, one eye swollen shut, nose, lips...gotta love it!

From: deltabravoromeo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
Lunch down South (way down South...)Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 11:10:06 -0500

It's a little bit earlier than last week to ask so maybe we'll have better luck
on getting together --  anyone up for lunch on Wednesday somewhere in
Farmington?!?

Someone suggest a place (my choice of LJS might not have been the one anyone
else would have picked, but then I like fish...)

We can kick around areas/caches to go after during lunch.

Dave R.
DumLuck