[GeoStL] Re: Lunch down South (way down South...)

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 22:00:03 -0500

Come on out and play. Don't worry...when food is involved the SLAGA group pays
NO attention to anything else!

From: hbmamag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re:
Lunch down South (way down South...)Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 19:19:06 -0400

Don't count me out...just depends on the other party I'm having to meet in Jeff
city. Maybe they will be slow moving tomorrow. But if I can, do you all mind my
PI grossened face??

From: shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re:
Lunch down South (way down South...)Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 17:53:14 -0500

BRING BUG SPRAY....just ask LuAnn if it is needed!

From: mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re:
Lunch down South (way down South...)Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 17:41:20 -0500

Here's is a list I put together of caches I need to do... still working on some
of Know Future's Ciphers... if I get any more tonight I'll try them tomorrow
Butterfield BiggieHere's the ChurchHarlan ParkBerry Nice CacheKeepers of the
cache (mystery solved)9/11 Memorial CacheA Pear of cachesBuilt to Fit, Built to
LastOrange Done yet MomSUblime Treasure Hunt CemeteryJust a walk in the
parkJust Horse-n-aroundK.I.S.S.A Trip to ColumbiaRock of Faith There are also a
couple of caches in and around Bismarck that I planned on doing after lunch, I
noticed that there is a night cache, but I need to be back in SOUTH county (St.
Louis that is) by 8:00 pm!   I keep hearing that it might rain tomorrow, if it
does I was thinking of doing the MinaSauk Falls cache?  It has been over 12
years since my last trip to the falls and hiking that stretch of the Ozark
Trail!  Anyway if anybody has and other ideas or caches that need to be done, I
will still go w/ the locals!  Mike "TheMadChef"

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:32:15 -0700From: luigilula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
Re: Lunch down South (way down South...)To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are 2 of them.   I think we should do the one in Park Hills.

Get off 67 at Leadington and make a right.  Go to the stop lights and make a
right.  El Tapatio is just past Woodlawn Cemetery on the right.

I plan on being there and if we don't yack too long ( of course that never
happens! ) I might be able to go caching.  Though I've done most down here, I'd
From: Mike Maryan <mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Lunch down South
(way down South...)To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Tuesday, September 9,
2008, 10:27 AM

I will be there.    What is the address/ coordinates for El Tapitio,  not being
from the area I don't know where it is?  By the way, is anyone caching
afterward?   Mike "TheMadCHef"  W/ the big yellow truck

From: deltabravoromeo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
Re: Lunch down South (way down South...)Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 08:06:55 -0500
Sounds like El Tapitio is the place -- how 'bout 11:30 for the time?

See everyone there!!

Dave
___________________________

From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Lunch down
South (way down South...)To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Monday, September 8,
2008, 9:49 PM

Wohooo, sounds like a plan to me! I would vote to eat Mexican...El Tapitio
maybe. I have an appointment at 9AM, and then a second one at 2PM, but the rest
of the day is free! Arlene

From: deltabravoromeo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
Lunch down South (way down South...)Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 11:10:06 -0500

It's a little bit earlier than last week to ask so maybe we'll have better luck
on getting together --  anyone up for lunch on Wednesday somewhere in
Farmington?!?

Someone suggest a place (my choice of LJS might not have been the one anyone
else would have picked, but then I like fish...)

We can kick around areas/caches to go after during lunch.

Dave R.
DumLuck

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from Jamie. Learn
Now

PM

See Now

See Now