[GeoStL] Re: Let me be the first to say

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:55:56 -0500

I thought the cats were having a fight under my bed, then when I woke up
more I thought it was hail on the room. I sleep in an attic room. I looked
outside and saw no rain and no hail and realized that it must have been a
tremor. I was surprised that it was a 5.2

Amanda was woken up by one of the cats about 4:30am and was fully awake. She
sleeps in a loft bed and said it swayed. This is my third, but the only one
I woke up for. One in Chicago when I was a kid and one in San Francisco that
I slept through.

Laura Million

2_cats