[GeoStL] Re: Let me be the first to say

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:08:31 -0500

-
It is one way to spend the day lol. Might make that Greek food go down faster.

Oh noooo didn't Elkie's hubby have a neurologist appt at 10:30 at CNE? That's about 45 seconds from my house (That's my "get-my-husband-there-when-we-think-he's-having-a-heart -attack- but- turns- out -to- be- too- much -climbing- through- MonstroCity- at -City- Museum- trip) so they may have felt it -- but can you imagine what an earthquake would do to you at a neurologist appointment?? Might be a bit freaky

Nancy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Gross" <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>