[GeoStL] Re: Jeremy Irish denounces religious cache!

  • From: Robin <freydis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 23:48:52 -0700 (PDT)

  I completely agree.  When we found that cache,
we did not get the feeling that we were being
railroaded into a particular religion.  We were
even lucky enough to meet Dan, who was extremely
personable, informative, and understanding.

--- Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/stlouisbookcrossers/Main.html

> > Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
> > Mail List & Archive Info.

> > Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot
> of time thinking about the hereafter...
> > I go somewhere to get something and then
> wonder what I'm here after.

> Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
> Mail List & Archive Info.

> Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of
> time thinking about the hereafter...
> I go somewhere to get something and then wonder
> what I'm here after.

=====

Robin

4libros' library http://4libros.bookcrossing.com/