[GeoStL] Re: Jeremy Irish denounces religious cache!

  • From: Jeff <hacemountaineering@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 21:31:02 -0500

on 8/3/02 8:09 PM, Paul Konopacki at konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have no problem with Pray for the USA cache.  It was placed
> by nice people and they aren't really 'pushing' religion on us.
>
> My opinion would be different if I had to go inside a building
> of worship to get a cache and then be subjected to attempts
> to convert me from my current heathen idol worship!
>
> There is room in this sport for diversity and tolerance regarding
> theme.
>
> I noticed that one of the caches mentioned in the discussion
> thread was in California and Denali visited it!

I remember that cache! That was quite a while ago. Fortunately there was no
one passing out pamphlets or anything. It was an interesting visit.
Denali

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.